News And Updates
- Fuel Radio has changed from fuelradio.fm to fuelradio.net. This change is effective immediately. fuelradio.fm will redirect to fuelradio.net and then will be terminated by November 2017. Please change your bookmarks.
- October's FUEL Giveaway
Sign up for this month's Fuel Giveaway here...
Don't miss out... the prize is Alove For Enemies - Resistance CD!
- The Word for Word Bible Comic
- A word-for-word comic presentation of the Bible, using a bold contemporary style and historical accuracy to bring out the impact and excitement within of the Scriptures to a more mature audience. Check it out here.
- New Fuel T-shirts coming soon
- New t-shirts coming soon...
- Check out our other station, Dead To Self Radio
- Dead To Self Radio Classic and modern rock/metal.
Polar Similar by Norma Jean is in the album spotlight for October. Polar Similar is Norma Jean's seventh album and features further explorations into space, atmosphere, and instrumentation. "Polar similar, really, is what it is. You hear polar opposites, but I think the more truer form of that is actually polar similar, which I guess is something we made up. I was thinking about polar opposites, especially in the social climate the world is in today, where everyone's pointing fingers and nobody's getting along, I was trying to think of something that related to that in a broader sense. This polar opposites idea, when I see it, I imagine two poles, and I thought maybe those poles meet in the middle somewhere, in an unseen place we can't see. I just like that idea." - Cory Putman
Long Live The Rebels by Disciple is in the indie spotlight for October. After meeting their $60,000 Kickstarter campaign goal in just 6 days, Disciple release their second crowd funded album, Long Live The Rebels. "When we started Disciple we wanted to play music that would impact people's lives, and that mission has never been stronger than it is today. And while the world goes their way, we are the rebels who will walk the other way. We are the rebels who will change the world. We're asking you to join us, to stand with us as we combine the power of music with the power of the gospel of Jesus Christ, to change this world, one life at a time. Long Live the Rebels."
- Kevin Young, Joey West, Andrew Stanton, Josiah Prince