News And Updates
- We have been adding lyrics to the site on a daily basis. We currently have lyrics to over 3,000 songs and hope to have as many more added. If you would like to help in this project, please contact me.
- Fuel Up 2017
- It's that time of the year again... We are raising money to keep us rockin' throughout the year and we need your help. Please donate and be entered to win one of our amazing prizes here...
- Fuel Radio has changed from fuelradio.fm to fuelradio.net. This change is effective immediately. fuelradio.fm will redirect to fuelradio.net and then will be terminated by November 2017. Please change your bookmarks.
- New Fuel T-shirts coming soon
- New t-shirts coming soon...
- Check out our other station, Dead To Self Radio
- Dead To Self Radio Classic and modern rock/metal.
Nothing But Void by Final Surrender is in the album spotlight for February. Almost after a decade of existence, the progressive Christian Metalcore band, that has put India on the global map, "Final Surrender", are out with their sophomore album, "Nothing But Void". The band signed a deal with Indiana's Rottweiler records in 2012 and since then have rose to much prominence, toured extensively, and gained much fan base across major cities. Jared Sandhy, associated with the American metal band "Day of Reckoning", did the production for this album. The band hails from the Rock capital of India, Bangalore. What started off as a two-man project took shape and maturity with a complete line-up by the end of 2010.
Misguided by War Prayer is in the indie spotlight for February. This is the debut EP by War Prayer, formerly Atrocities, and it represents their new direction. According to vocalist Matt Orr, the track Misguided's message: "'Misguided' is a release of bitterness toward a system that uses religious establishments to fund closed door agendas. Establishments that damage the lives and well being of innocent people that look for acceptance within organized religion." "Five tracks that reflect my emotions. (The album) is rooted in personal and social frustrations toward experiences in my life and the lives of people close to me." This is the first music from the newly renovated band; they formed in 2013 in Fargo, ND before switching names due to member changes in early 2016.